Friday, March 6, 2009

More Photography Practice...

My photography class met early this week for our class to take pictures around town. Here are some pictures of small town America for you to enjoy! I had a blast taking pics this week, although it was somewhat difficult since I prefer portraits as opposed to landscapes.
The cross on the top of the steeple of the church where I got married.
Some random tree branches. I was playing with the depth of field on these two pics.




A street lamp and a sign for one of the businesses on the square.


An unusual perspective of one of the business signs here.





The front of our new courthouse.





Pretty self wxplanatory... But I was practicing using negative space.




More depth of field practice.






The steeple of the church where I got married.


Trying for that blurry look with adjusting the DOF.


Well, I hope you enjoy these pics. Critique me, please! I wanna know what I am doing that is good and what needs improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment