Hi! I am joining in on Mama M's most recent blog hop for valentines day. If you are interested check out her site for all the rules/ daily topics.
Today topic is "how did you meet the love of your life"
Bill and I met through a friend in February of 2006. He was in Iraq and I was in medical school. Our wonderful friend Kayla told him that he should check out my myspace page and say hi... so he did. For the rest of the time he was in Iraq we talked either via email or on the phone daily. 5 months later we met when his unit came back from Iraq. He was coming in to Michigan, so he flew me up there to meet him. That meeting went great, and the rest as they say is history!
If you want to share the story of you and the one you love, head on over to Mama M's blog and link up!
Surfing Sunday 5.02
5 years ago

I am enjoying reading the stories on Mama M's blog hop... Thank your hubby for his military service :o)
ReplyDeleteYour profile says you coach a cheerleading squad...both my girls loved being cheerleaders, and especially our older daughter has talked about coaching or owning a cheerleading studio. She graduates from Dental school in May and her husband graduates from med school a week after. so, we'll see what is next in their future..
Your little one is so cute with his pretty eyes and little dimple :o) I can't wait for future grandbabies :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
If you get a chance to stop by, please let me know by leaving a comment.
Nice Story with a great beginning.
ReplyDeleteI love these on line meetings! You're little man is a doll!!
ReplyDelete